SuperMoto Junkie banner

8961 - 8980 of 8990 Posts

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
What's the details crash279?
The event link is a few posts up and has all the specific information...and pictures and videos lol.

Basically it'll be a two day ride March 7-8 and will go from Ft. Worth to Dallas via tunnels, off road sections, and other random things like an abandoned kart track, stairs, and jumps.

We'll stay the night in Dallas and head back west the following day. Sunday won't be near as intense as Saturday but will still have plenty of fun spots to hit.

There will be sumos coming from out of state for this one!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
We're just barely over a month away! I hope everyone has their bikes ready and travel arrangements made.

We also got a green light from the Dallas Kart Complex to have a sumo track day on the evening of Friday March 6th. Please RSVP or respond to the event if you plan to attend so we have an idea of how many people plan to ride since that will ultimately effect how much the entry fee will cost per rider.

https://www.facebook.com/events/650570938402141/

·
Registered
63 Posts
dave here in flower mound

Who rides around here... I've seen a couple sumos in town. lookin for a crew to ride with in dfw

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Who rides around here... I've seen a couple sumos in town. lookin for a crew to ride with in dfw
Have you looked into the DFW Sumos? We're hosting a pretty big ride in March with upward of 60 sumos. There will be quite a few coming from out of state and various other groups from out of town will be in attendance as well. It'll be a two day ride and will start in Ft. Worth, end in Dallas and then head back to Ft. Worth on Sunday in the same fashion as Saturday but not quite as intense.

There's an event link on Facebook with more info. and pictures and there's also a thread in here that I started for the ride as well.

If you're not on Facebook I try to keep this thread updated with our ride info. We've got a pretty healthy group that spans all over the DFW area and we also venture to Austin in September and host a ride there too. Come out and ride with us!

·
Registered
244 Posts
yall seem to have a blast i need to catch up with yall soon once i purchase another bike. im in okc but was born in dallas if that counts :lol:

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
yall seem to have a blast i need to catch up with yall soon once i purchase another bike. im in okc but was born in dallas if that counts
Come on out. We do monthly rides and when the weather dries up a little we'll be doing some night rides as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anybody near Irving have a gytr tuner willing to help a brother out? I got the ecu just couldn't justify the 300 for the tuner I'll Probly use once.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in Ft. Worth, but I have one.
Thanks for the offer. I was able to get ahold of one to use. I just took this thing out for a test ride around Irving man is it fun! But it also dissapointed me at the same time, it proved just how crappy of a rider I am haha. I'd love to ride with yall. Not as much fun by myself since I am not from these parts.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Welcome back to hooligans anonymous :)

8961 - 8980 of 8990 Posts