SuperMoto Junkie banner

8941 - 8960 of 8990 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey all you super mutts, come out to EuroSport cycles on the 16th for a ride in. quite a few bikes to test ride if you wish, including several ducati and apes. even the new EBR is being offered...

Blip...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Labor Day Annual Travel Ride is coming up quick. 2 days, 500 miles, and nothing longer 5000 feet in a straight line. Come out and get ride of them city chicken stripes.

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
DFW Sumos Urban Enduro

We are looking to take our rides to the next level...and this event should do it. Basically, this will be a two day event covering our best areas all over the metroplex. We will start in Ft. Worth and hooligan our way to Dallas via trails, tunnels, jumps, stairs, and all sorts of other random areas (like abandoned Kart tracks). Day two we will head back from Dallas and head back west being sure to hit plenty of stuff along the way. I can guarantee one thing: you've never been on a ride like this!

Ride will be on March 7-8.

Hotel Information:

Days Inn Market Center
2026 Market Center BLVD
Dallas, TX 75207-3319 US

Phone: 214-748-2243

Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/287121714813779/

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum

What's up I'm new to the forum having recently found out there is a section here for dfw, I decided to join. I've had my 2000 wr 400 motard for quite a few years and thought it would be cool to start going on rides with people since I ride it all the time by myself or with 1 or 2 other people, but never really knew how to find out when yall ride. Just curious if anyone will be riding this winter any time soon?

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
What's up I'm new to the forum having recently found out there is a section here for dfw, I decided to join. I've had my 2000 wr 400 motard for quite a few years and thought it would be cool to start going on rides with people since I ride it all the time by myself or with 1 or 2 other people, but never really knew how to find out when yall ride. Just curious if anyone will be riding this winter any time soon?
There will probably be impromptu rides during this part of the season but after the holidays we'll be back at it.

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Y'all don't forget to reserve a room for the ride in March. There's going to be a big turnout so be sure to get a place to sleep Saturday night. We'll have a much deserved dinner and some cold ones when we get to Dallas. Definitely don't miss out on this ride!

Event link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/287121714813779/

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey crash I'm up in Sherman and I wanna come down for the March ride. I seen that you guys hit up a lot of offroad stuff as well as street, wondering if anyone is going to running knobbies or is everyone rolling with their SM wheels? I've some Distanzias on mine so they'll be alright is light gravel I guess. Do any of you guys ever hit up Bulcher? Gratuitous pic of my bike...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Hey crash I'm up in Sherman and I wanna come down for the March ride. I seen that you guys hit up a lot of offroad stuff as well as street, wondering if anyone is going to running knobbies or is everyone rolling with their SM wheels? I've some Distanzias on mine so they'll be alright is light gravel I guess. Do any of you guys ever hit up Bulcher? Gratuitous pic of my bike...
I'd run sumo wheels for this one but I'm sure there will be some knobby tires in the pack too. The off road sections will be sumo friendly.

We ride Red River pretty often. I'm currently trying to get a dirt bike together and will be heading back out to Red River to see how it does.

Following your lead on the pic lol:

Great looking bike! We've got a few 500's in the group so you'll be in good company. Definitely a badass bike!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'd run sumo wheels for this one but I'm sure there will be some knobby tires in the pack too. The off road sections will be sumo friendly.

We ride Red River pretty often. I'm currently trying to get a dirt bike together and will be heading back out to Red River to see how it does.

Following your lead on the pic lol:

Great looking bike! We've got a few 500's in the group so you'll be in good company. Definitely a badass bike!
Alright cool man I'll be keeping an eye on the tread for details. When you get that bike together (yz250?) it would cool to get a bunch of the guys out for a tent camping trip @ bulcher. I ride the bike just as much in the dirt as I do on the street. Anyways later man, John Paul.

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Alright cool man I'll be keeping an eye on the tread for details. When you get that bike together (yz250?) it would cool to get a bunch of the guys out for a tent camping trip @ bulcher. I ride the bike just as much in the dirt as I do on the street. Anyways later man, John Paul.
Are you on Facebook?

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
I live in ATX but am always down for a road trip to the big metroplex
Make sure you're here for the ride in March!
I have one, but I don't use it. I'll look you guys up and send a friend invite.
That's the best way to keep up with the riding in DFW but I try to keep this thread updated as well.

8941 - 8960 of 8990 Posts