SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just oredered one and once it gets here I hope to do an HID conversion. Anyone know what bulbs are in it? This is all I can get from the Acerbis site:

CYCLOPS HEADLIGHT
The first approved headlight for all on and off-road bikes, it can be used on anything from non-fairing bikes to street fighters. Exclusive customized design: nylon encased, polypropylene number plate, polycarbonate reflector, cast aluminum headlight body and tempered glass lens.

• DOT and SAE approved
• Adjustable angle
• Universal fitting with anti-vibration rubber strips
• Protective, transparent polycarbonate lens cover supplied for off-road use
• Heat resistant plastic
Spot light fitted with 55 watt halogen bulb,
Flood light fitted with 55 watt halogen bulb and 5 watt incandescent bulb
Also, anyone who owns one, where is the 5w bulb? I just thought it had the high and low beam:headscrat

·
Registered
295 Posts
i think the 5w bulb is in the middle, kind of like a running light. change the colour and stuff. ugly ass headlight tho, never understood why people buy them

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think the 5w bulb is in the middle, kind of like a running light. change the colour and stuff. ugly ass headlight tho, never understood why people buy them
I love it, I sold all my SM stuff and Im just riding dirt these days. I know several members have the HL though. My KTM is streetable but I needed a HL and TL back on it first:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
5w bulb is in the housing for the high beam. h3 fog light bulbs are the bulbs you need for the low beam and high beam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts