SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Thank you to Everyone involved in this past weekend's race at Cherry Valley...
I had a great time with everyone there. The staff at CVMP was absolutely GREAT!!! very receptive to the riders comments and concerns along with being very open to new ides'a. So a big thank you to CVMP owners and staff.
Also I would like to thank Sonja, Pete and Armando for have a smooth running practice day on Friday. You guy's worked extremely hard and offered an amazing track day with lot's of track time.

In addition, We all owe a lot to Dan Cyr for taking the time to drive up and create a dirt section which he never planned on running this weekend. He did this for us, as he new he would be unable to attend this weekend. This was a great gesture on his part and shows how dedicated he is to making this sport fun for all of us. A huge thumbs up to you Dan. I appreciate it..
Overall I'm thankfull for everyone including the riders who made this weekend a fun and enjoyable time for me and my friends,
Mike

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just wanted to say Thank you to Everyone involved in this past weekend's race at Cherry Valley...
I had a great time with everyone there. The staff at CVMP was absolutely GREAT!!! very receptive to the riders comments and concerns along with being very open to new ides'a. So a big thank you to CVMP owners and staff.
Also I would like to thank Sonja, Pete and Armando for have a smooth running practice day on Friday. You guy's worked extremely hard and offered an amazing track day with lot's of track time.

In addition, We all owe a lot to Dan Cyr for taking the time to drive up and create a dirt section which he never planned on running this weekend. He did this for us, as he new he would be unable to attend this weekend. This was a great gesture on his part and shows how dedicated he is to making this sport fun for all of us. A huge thumbs up to you Dan. I appreciate it..
Overall I'm thankfull for everyone including the riders who made this weekend a fun and enjoyable time for me and my friends,
Mike
No Thanks necessary, but thank you for mentioning it. I hope everyone enjoyed the dirt. We know it needs some fine tuning but ESMRA really wanted to get something in place for the riders. :thumbup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan, I thought you did a good job. Not everyone agrees with me, but it turned out to be a good section to do 3 doubles. The track workers are great and willing to do anything to make the riders happy. You missed a great time, but I hear you're being responsible and making sure there is no injury to prevent your recent job opportunity.. by the way congratulations on that... Good luck too.

·
Registered
398 Posts
The dirt was hard at first, then fun, then hard again because I am out of shape and kept falling on the second day. I gotta learn to pace myself. Good time for sure, thanks Dan!

·
Registered
120 Posts
great time all around, the track is good the dirt section could be switch around alittle bit, but still good.
:drunk:The bar was cool :drunk:food good. will be there next time.
:damn: except for crashing 5x last taking me out for a while i think, got to get a mri :damn:
still had a great time though. any info on the guy who crashed late in the day???

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Thanks for your help with this track, Dan! Hopefully I can make it out to the next one. Especially if there is a bar at the track! :D (Don't worry, no drinking and riding... just AFTER the races).

Was the person who crashed an ESMRA regular? I hope he is OK and back riding soon.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Thanks for your help with this track, Dan! Hopefully I can make it out to the next one. Especially if there is a bar at the track! :D (Don't worry, no drinking and riding... just AFTER the races).

Was the person who crashed an ESMRA regular? I hope he is OK and back riding soon.
No, Hill, he was not an ESMRA regular. He was a member from last year, but made only one event. This was his first event this year as well. It was no ones fault, the way he describes it, he leaned too far and fell. Possible fracture of the clavical. More details to follow......

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
No, Hill, he was not an ESMRA regular. He was a member from last year, but made only one event. This was his first event this year as well. It was no ones fault, the way he describes it, he leaned too far and fell. Possible fracture of the clavical. More details to follow......
Yikes. Thanks for the info... and get well soon, Mystery Rider!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I totally understand... but now I think that he should NOT release his info and get one of those cool/weird looking Mexican Wrestling masks and always wear it to the races so noone ever figures out who he is.

Just for fun.

:D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Rick Marcinkowicz is the mystery rider, and I just spoke with him. After the X-rays, I am happy to announce that nothing is broken! :clap: His doctor's advice is to take it easy for a little while, with a little medication for pain.

The best news of all - nothing is broken!!!! :thumbup:

Rest up Rick and see you soon!

·
Registered
64 Posts
haha miz. i think we met up at englishtown.

i was shocked sonja called me, thanks again.

im ok nothin broken, but it feels like it. but ive never broken inside shoulder parts.

im sorry for being a bonehead. totally my fault. i just grabbed too much brake. front end tucked. as im crashin, im thinkin, u dumbass. sorry to flat tracker for crashin him too. wish i could of raced, i wanted second that heat. a little too much i guess. ill be back. but i race enduros and hare scrambles, and drink beer and eat crabs, and go to the beach, so who knows when.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Of course, I remember you! So sorry to hear about the crash, I did the same bonehead thing at Etown back in May so I know how you feel. Well, sort of, mine was my ankle not my shoulder... but same kinda lowside.

Glad you're OK, no broken bones is EXCELLENT news!!!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
heynow, thanks for rememberin me. ;)

thanks audrey for documentin my crash. haha. but lookin at it, im right in the sealer patch. maybe thats what caused it. it was quick. like, whered the F that come from?

oh thanks to the track and esmra for going there. i always liked racin at CV. course was good. took me a while to rememeber where to be or not be on the track. brought back memories. some bad.

8-9 years ago, me and a buddy were meetin another buddy to check the track out. i got a 4 point speedin ticket in PA. then crossed the line into NY and got another 4 pointer. all within 30 minutes. bastard probably called his buddy across the line.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts