SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here's mine with conversion kit I just got from you. Don't laugh at my chicken strips. The tires only had 15 miles on them when I took the pics this afternoon. The back was down to about 1/2" on each side by the time I got home.

-Chris

·
Registered
250 Posts
Moto X Industries is a small business run by big people! If you want real service , great prices, and to support what makes america great please do business with these guys! I would buy anything they sell before going elsewhere period! thank you for being awesome! No I was not paid for this review , it is because of their awesome service

Attachments

·
SMJ Sponsor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
White rims are sweet.

Here's mine with conversion kit I just got from you. Don't laugh at my chicken strips. The tires only had 15 miles on them when I took the pics this afternoon. The back was down to about 1/2" on each side by the time I got home.

-Chris

Hey buddy, the white rims look great. Thanks for the pics.

·
SMJ Sponsor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moto X Industries is a small business run by big people! If you want real service , great prices, and to support what makes america great please do business with these guys! I would buy anything they sell before going elsewhere period! thank you for being awesome! No I was not paid for this review , it is because of their awesome service
Great pics. Thanks for all your support.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts