SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here it is you all have asked to see it and im finaly done painting it. hope you like it there is a lot of work in it.

·
Registered
978 Posts
That is a beautiful machine!! I would love to crash that for you!!

Why not carry the stripe from the rear fender onto the center of the tank??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol to late on the hole crash. already happend that why it has taken so long to get it done had to start over after i layed it down. i did not add a stripe cause im going to put a dragion graph down the side. the paint is duplacolor metal cast sprat paint. you just have to prep the plastic right to get it to stick.

·
Registered
522 Posts
what kind of paint did you use on the plastic?
+1

I hope to paint my DRZ as a winter project, and would love to know what kind of paints you used.

·
Registered
280 Posts
That looks really good. I don't like the chain guard though, i don't know why it would stay on a bike that has been worked over so much!

·
Registered
884 Posts
That looks really good. I don't like the chain guard though, i don't know why it would stay on a bike that has been worked over so much!
B/C IMO snook did a damn good job at making it look like it belongs there and not some black plastic B.S.

Sweet paint by the way:thumbup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would have shaped it a little before painting but yes the bike looks good overall, i'm just nitpicking :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd love to see a real up close shot to see the detail on how that paint looks...and i think you need to do some seat re-modeling now too :p

Looks good. What headlight is that??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the headlight is acerbis. iv got one more left if anyone wants to buy it. send me a privit massage if your interisted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts