SuperMoto Junkie banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
By the way, the pics I posted above were from when I did the mods early this past Spring.
The mirrors didn't work out. I liked the position and visibility, but they moved by themselves at highway speeds.
So I put these old ones back on.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I'm going to try to keep this old dead thread alive.... I love the wr250x!!! They are just great reliable bikes. Not the best performance but she still gets the job done and only asks for an oil change every once and a while... Always ready to go!! She's a plain Jane... But she's my plain Jane!!
I plan on putting some money into her appearance this year. I want to get a set of white plastics. Or I'd even settle for black plastics. But Id prefer the white ones.

2008 WR250X
I also have a set of dirt wheels so I can convert to a 250R. I usually do that for the winter but I definitely prefer sumo trim because I use the bike as a daily driver and as a daily toy...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
YZ or WRFBrake Pedals Compatible with WR250x?

Hey guys.

Hope all is well around. I have a question i can't seem to find the answer to. Does any of the YZ or WRF models have compatible brake pedals with the WR250X?

I can't find any aftermarket pedals for the WR250X here. so i was thinking of getting for the WRF or YZ if any of them are compatible.

Any help would be mostly appreciated.

Thank you and ride safe.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey guys.

Hope all is well around. I have a question i can't seem to find the answer to. Does any of the YZ or WRF models have compatible brake pedals with the WR250X?

I can't find any aftermarket pedals for the WR250X here. so i was thinking of getting for the WRF or YZ if any of them are compatible.

Any help would be mostly appreciated.

Thank you and ride safe.
I believe Hammerhead and Warp9 are the ones available.

Attachments

41 - 45 of 45 Posts