SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin at getting a WRX and i am the type that likes my stuff being one of a kind in the area i live in. so if u goes could maybe post some pics of ur WRXs and kinda tell me how u like them that would be great!:arsenal

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Here's a wrx used for a different purpose...

As a track bike, I loovvee the wrx... It's light, nimble, quick, and will give the DRZ a run for it's money on the turns! The thing about this bike on the track is the following: You will learn to be quick around the course, instead of fast. It forces you to ride well, instead of just waiting for the next straight to gun it. With this bike, eventually you will get to a point where you have completely mastered it (I'm not there yet), and when you have it down you will surely be a muuuccchhh better rider when you upgrade for something with more power.

What are you looking to use your wr250x for? Track, stunting, city, canyons?

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
rie's black wrx is sick! I like the pegs and the all of the sliders. What size rear sprocket is that?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im mainly going to be usin it for city, and maybe a little racin here and there. So Rie.. is that the two bothers pipe on your bike?? and if so how do u like it?? and luizoliveira how do u like your gtyr pipe do u have it like stright or do u still have the baffle in it??

·
Registered
106 Posts
heres mine..... not done yet tho....

:thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts