SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
new powdercoat gun

done with the harbor freight, got me a spectracoat, and some goodies for the Motard. including Marchesini wit donlop slicks, gpr italian exhaust hammerhead designs levers and some other nice stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
working on setting up my Oven for powder coating, and just got my Marchesini wheels in, not sure yet who I'm going to send the head out for copper valve seats, anyone know where a good priced Machine shop is to send out my head I'm in nyc, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks awesome so far!! That's some top notch stuff, will this be for racing or canyons? Also is that a short swing arm??
i live in NYC so i will be tearing up the streets and maybe hit the track a few times i never rode a track but i hear good its a different world the swing arm an rxv aprillia 450 swing arm, its for the look, but i think i may go stock because I'm having a had time finding the machesini hub carriers for aprilia for the rear rim

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got some more things powdercoated on my days off, its been a tuff build trying to utilize my weekend around the days i work, i usually update evey friday because im off on wednesday and thursday to get some work done, i did a two tone black and red on the valve clutch and stator cover. I may do the frame later this weekend still not sure if i should go with the satin black or a translucent gold with a chrome under-coat, that would give it a dripping gold look, any suggestions guys? also not sure which color for the calipers yet, i think the red would be too much for the calipers, because i have the rear brake the third brake and the Moto-Master front which will all match, i was thinking a gold for the calipers as-well, but not sure which gold, prismaticpowders.com has a nice selection of colors if anyone would like to give me some insight on there ideal gold :hmmm:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts