SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a search around here and the Google, but can't find what I need; specific help.

I have a CRF450R 2006, which I've just installed an "electrexworld" ignition and lighting stator, which with the OEM flywheel is rumored to give 70watt, revved up, power.

I'm in the process of building my own electrical loom but AC power is new to me and I just want some help from the pro's please? :headscrat

Inventory
Polisport MMX headlight - 12v 35w main, 4w side light.
Rear bulb tail light with license plate light.
4 x indicators - 21w bulbs.
1 x flasher relay for indicators.
1 x switch with lights hi/low, horn and indicators.
1 x 12v horn.
1 x 12v AC regulator.
10 meters 15 amp single cable.
Possible I'll add fuses in. (Necessary?)

Will the following work...
Stator > ac regulator > switch > lights?

I have two cables coming from the new stator, I guess I'd have to put both through the 1 x AC regulator? Or do I need 1 x AC regulator before each bulb?

I'm a bit confused with this, can someone help? :headscrat

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I can't give you many answers mate, but if I was you, I'd include the fuses. Wouldn't like to imagine what problems having none can cause. I'm very interested in this as my bike needs some ac power instead of just the stator it runs off now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You could try contacting www.proracing.co.uk
They seem to know what they are doing with the lighting kits and they sell all the parts individually as well so if there is anything else you need they should be able to supply. I have never used them but have had a quote for a kit to go on my KX250F which I will probably buy after christmas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts