-TwinAir Powerflow kit
-Front disc from Bracking 320mm
-Haan Wheels supermoto wheels 5'' at the back
-Reikon clutch lever kit
-Spec made footpegs
-spec made radiator gards
-Steel brake line
-Different aluminium parts

By johnnymoto72, shot with KODAK EASYSHARE C613 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-02-18

By johnnymoto72, shot with KODAK EASYSHARE C613 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-02-18

Looks like a stock CRF450X model light. :headscrat

im so excited!!!!! now need to hit the lotto to get everything i want!!!
its and 06 CRF 450R. plan on supermotoing it out once i get some funds. going to be keeping the dirt stuff also cuz i miss riding in the dirt! its got protaper bars, renthal sprockets and grips, bbr billet gas cap, works connection engine guards, ceet graphics and seat cover, msr clutch lever and sun line (i think thats the name) folding brake lever and some after market hot start button!
going to be getting some warp 9 sumo wheels and then all the electrical parts soon after that!

Sweet. Document the build. Lots of pics. First thing do the AP mod. and leak jet change. Hopefully they are done already.
I think such a sweet baby deserves to be indoors. An old rug / towels underneath it in the living room or spare bedroom.

41 - 60 of 805 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.