SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know there are a few of you out there with a 250x and warp 9 17 inch wheels. I am doing my bike right now but I am having dificulty tacking down what front wheel spacers I need. I know i cant use the odo anymore and need the R spacers. Does anyone have a recommendation on what ones to buy? I was looking at the MSR wheel spacer kit for the 250r. Will that work? Thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
i just used factory ones.

you need the R right side space *brake lever side* and an R front axle, then you can just use the left stock spacer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just used factory ones.

you need the R right side space *brake lever side* and an R front axle, then you can just use the left stock spacer.
Oh really, I didnt know you had to get the R axle as well. Is there a way to avoid having to buy a new axle and just use the stock x axle?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh really, I didnt know you had to get the R axle as well. Is there a way to avoid having to buy a new axle and just use the stock x axle?
Yh you can just make your own spacer, i did it on my 250x when converting it.
The 250r axle has a longer shouldered part that the x axle,
I can measure the shouldered part on both R and X axles tomorrow if that would help?

Jake

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yh you can just make your own spacer, i did it on my 250x when converting it.
The 250r axle has a longer shouldered part that the x axle,
I can measure the shouldered part on both R and X axles tomorrow if that would help?

Jake
Yeah that info would be a good help. Warp 9 says all I need is the R wheel spacer and I'm set but I'm still worried it won't work.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah that info would be a good help. Warp 9 says all I need is the R wheel spacer and I'm set but I'm still worried it won't work.
Your best bet would be to just get a R front axle and R spacers, or get R spacers and the make a sleeve to add the extra bit the R axle has,

250X axle, 39.10mm

250R axle, 50.65mm

Hope this helped,
Jake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts