SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally beat my son in a race but barely. All our other races I was on a grom so it was a little different but this time I had the 150r. We've been stuck in the house so long we decided to make a track at the local msf course. We race mini's in a couple different series but since all the races are cancelled due to corona we decided to see what we could do against each other. He's on an ohvale gp0- 110cc and i'm on a crf 150r with 17 inch rims and slicks. Wish I could say I did better but I couldn't shake him! His fastest lap was a 21.596 and mine was a 21.592. He does only weigh 65lbs but thats a terrible excuse.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The camera was my sons Ohvale GP0 110. We had a little race. I got him off the start but couldn't gap him. It's an amazing bike. If you gear it for big tracks it will hit hit 70 at least. Imported from Italy. Not great views of the bike but best I have. It handles like a full size race bike. I'm about to have to buy him new leathers cuz he's started dragging his elbows and wearing through his suit.
Chris in the Bowl.jpg

http://instagr.am/p/B4xqbh_HwAM/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's round 2. We went out today. He got me off the start cuz I wheelied but I get him back a lap or two later and then it's just a battle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts