SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Mookie knows they wheelie, he watched me last weekend do wheelies across the parking lot for about 30min. or so:thumbup: They are great bikes and alot of fun.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the one im looking at is already plated. she cant wheelie but i can. haha she might come home and find her bike gone and mine in the garage. how fast will these go when geared for town. she will only be using it for little hell raiser rides

·
Registered
647 Posts
I was running mine yesterday on 12's with a 16/45 gearing and hit the rev around 50+ mph may have been a little faster, not sure.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
mine has gone a GPS proved 68mph with a 16f/52r gearing combo at USAIR. i can't imagine riding 1 of these on the street. my license would be poof! gone.
wheelies? haha. all damn day.
the oil needs to changed on these every few hrs so be mindful of that. they hold only 570cc's and use a bit. i check mine often.

·
Registered
31 Posts
the one im looking at is already plated. she cant wheelie but i can. haha she might come home and find her bike gone and mine in the garage. how fast will these go when geared for town. she will only be using it for little hell raiser rides
I'm not for sure but I know our 85 is clocked usually clocked around 60-65 WFO. And as high as the 70's-80's depending on the weight of the rider w/ the right gearing.(The results say faster :eek: but I don't recall them going that fast) 150's I would imagine would be around the same with proper gearing.

Fast enough to get in trouble. Let's say that.:thumbup: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts