SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 CRF150RB -$3900
Lancaster, CA

Red sticker registration good until 2010, clean title in hand.

I only bought it in November of last year. It's pretty much stock, with the exceptions of the wheels, camshaft and front brake rotor.

17" Sun rims (on stock hubs) with Dunlop GP slicks were new when I got the bike.

SME (axle block for the rear) sliders.

Front rotor is a QTM (Brembo) 267mm rotor w/matching relocator bracket.

SUPPOSEDLY the bike had a new top-end w/an aftermarket camshaft put in just before I bought the bike (it was ridden by a kid motocrosser before I had it). I've changed the oil every one or two days of riding so far. I checked the valves after the first ride, with no adjustment necessary. The valves should be checked again real soon (I'll do it if I happen to ride the bike again). The motor runs well and starts up easy. There are no apparent mechanical issues at all.

The only thing you might want to replace right away is the bar and grips. They are rashed from a couple lowsides, and the right side is actually ground down a tad (no worries, I cleaned all my finger off of it).

$3900

·
Registered
966 Posts
Looks like fun.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As sweet as an NSF100 would be, I'm not looking for any trades. I'm just freeing up the funds for a few things, such as racing WSMC this year in addition to CMRRA. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts