SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
approximately 25 hours on it, 200 + shipping. it's perfect, no scratches at all. The end cap fell off in the woods somewhere, I couldn't find it, doesn't actually do anything. I checked my spark plug a few times for color changes after it was gone and it remained the same. I'll add pictures hopefully tonight

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

the lower pipe is the new one, the mid section on the used pipe (upper part of photo) would come with the complete setup, on the newer pipe. After reading my origninal post I realized I made a mistake, the only part that has 25 hours on it is the upper header pipe, the mid section has never been used, and the lower header and silencer only has 3-4 hours on them!

the history: I originally had the full system on my bike, my buddy flipped the bike straight up in the air while he was standing still and silencer wrinkled in the middle, so he wanted to buy me a new one but the silencer wasn't available alone, so he bought me a new full system. It arrived and I put the silencer on only (cause nothing is wrong with my original header). Then after I rebuilt the top-end of the motor I put the New front header on and took it to the track a few times - that's it! so it's Slightly used, no marks, dings, scratches, discolorations. If someone wants me to clean them (I know I should have) let me know and I'll post new pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts