SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice set of CRF wheels they came from a 08 250 3.5x 17 front 4.5 x17 rear FPR hubs and Behr Rims Very true were carried around with rain tires and I don't think they ever got ran. I took them in trade for some Yamaha stuff so they need a new home.
$ 650
Front Brembo Rotor (Honda) perfect condition like new $175

·
Registered
557 Posts
do ya know if they would fit a 05 CRF450 front end and 97cr250r rear swingarm ? (axle size) i can get spacers made ..... is that $650 shipped ? :hmmm: where are you located ?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fitting

The FPR hubs take stock spacers, I think the CRF's are the same for sure in the front wheel I can't say for sure on the CR 250 rear but most all the MX bikes in a brand seem to use the same wheels and brakes. Wheels in Colorado price would be shipped.

Thanks

·
Registered
557 Posts
PAYPAL ??? :hmmm:

you can get ahold of me at [email protected]

do me one quick favor also..

whats the measurement between the mounting surface of the rear disc/rear sprocket

and

how wide is the front hub ?

axle diameters front/back ?

thanks
lance

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you know if the wheels will fit a 06 crf450x? and if so, will the rear be too wide for the stock swingarm, chain, etc. setup?....Also, do you know what size (mm) the brake rotor is?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Do you know if the wheels will fit a 06 crf450x? and if so, will the rear be too wide for the stock swingarm, chain, etc. setup?....Also, do you know what size (mm) the brake rotor is?
AFAIK they should work fine other than you'll either have to find an R front axle or put a spacer instead of the speedo drive. Might have to dish the rear wheel to clear spokes depending on what tire you run but the X swingarm is the same as R and about the same as the 250R so no difference for your bike.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wheel stuff

sorry for the delay, my understanding is all the crf (X) wheels interchange these wheels use std spacers. they were mounted on a 09 as rain wheels ( the rains are still new) the front rotor is a 320mm Brembo
Thanks
Geoff

·
Registered
169 Posts
rotor still available? if so, do you think it will fir an 07CRF450X stock hub?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts