SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of slightly used Marchesini wheels for a CRF250 or CRF450. There is a few small scratches from tire changes, but nothing serious. Overall the wheels are in very good shape. The front has a slight flat spot but is not noticeable when riding. If needed, John from QTM knows a company that straightens the wheel for $150. Marchesini's can be straigthened back as many times as needed, without losing any strength.

I am asking $1,000 for the set. Retail is $1,900 and these wheels only have 4 rides on them. I am now riding a KTM and do not have any need for these wheels.

The front wheel if you can see in the 3rd picture, has a small flat spot. I do not notice it when I am riding and the front wheel is still in almost perfect condition. The front can be straightened for $150. The flat spot is barely noticeable, maybe even so small you can't see it in the picture.

The rear wheel is in perfect shape with a minor scatch as you can see in the first picture. It has no flat spots or anything. It is in brand new condition.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I can. I live in Kansas. Let me know if you want them. By the way, I saw your bike on the Supermoto Pics section, Nice Bike! When I get my new wheels I will post a picture of mine. Thanks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front is 16.5 and the rear is 5". Standard sizes for AMA Lites.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are these stilll available? I really need a set for my 250 and 450. Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wasn't even looking for wheels, but holy crap someone else owns a vf1000r.

Mine died a few years ago, but that was a cool bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts