Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
544 Posts
I hate to break it to you, but you can find complete bikes for that. For me, there are at least 5 locally (06 or newer crf150r's) that are under $1700. You may want to consider dropping the price.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hook me up with those 150R's for under $1700!!! I'll buy all of them. I can sell them for $2500-$3500 around here all day long. Don't mean to thread jack, but that is nuts.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate to break it to you, but you can find complete bikes for that. For me, there are at least 5 locally (06 or newer crf150r's) that are under $1700. You may want to consider dropping the price.
Hook me up with those 150R's for under $1700!!! I'll buy all of them. I can sell them for $2500-$3500 around here all day long. Don't mean to thread jack, but that is nuts.
150R's for $2,000 and under? I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

Uhh.. this motor is in prime condition and comes with extras .. Others are selling 150R motors for $2500 .. I thought $1999 was far considering this bike has not been abused or even used for that matter and that price includes all the parts needed to run perfect plus free shipping :headscrat

"tell yu what round eye, yu dont rike yu dont buy" :laughingr

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are building a project bike pm me and tell me the details you may be able to get me thrown in some more parts for your build to accept this motor

·
Registered
112 Posts
your an idiot they didnt make an 06 crf150r, the first year was 07. you thinking of the f model, huge difference

·
Registered
544 Posts
your an idiot they didnt make an 06 crf150r, the first year was 07. you thinking of the f model, huge difference
Well, apparently the seller is mistaken then. I wish it was an internet link so I could post it, but if anyone wants to come pick up the local paper they'll find it. I double checked my buddies paper last night and it is in there....but the title is "2006 crf 150r - $1700 (Tremonton)". There was another 07 that was 2100 or something IIRC.

I wasn't trying to be a d***, that was just the information I have. Geeeeez people are touchy. If they sell for 25-3500 elsewhere, you are fine on your asking price, but since no one else had posted interest, I though I'd pass the info I had.

Good luck with the sale...free bumps I guess, eh?:thumbup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:Funny: free bumps ?? More like bad publicity ....:headshake
So a potential customer reads my post and has plans for purchase but some douche has posted some bullsh!t on my thread stating some crap he cant back up with proof ? What happens then ? The potential customer that may not know you are full of it decides against buying. thanx buddy :thefinger I always remember those guys that help out :lol:

Clearly that add you saw was for a f model or dead exrace bike if its a 150R so bottom line, and this goes for all of my threads, "Unless your looking to buy, dont post on my threads" thats pretty simple and almost all that I communicate with on this site hold that same respect and expect it in return also so dont go runnin your mouth on anyone else's classified thread either ...:rant:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still have this motor kit for sale ...I have had several folks make offers and a couple said they would buy it if I still had it in a week so...............
update :
i will include the radiators & hoses also so this will be a totaly complete kit (for any bike) I AM NOT RIDING THIS BIKE AND I HAVE NOT RIDDEN IT SINCE i POSTED THE MOTOR FOR SALE SO IT WILL STILL BE IN PRIME PRISTINE CONDITION WITH LESS THAN 2 HOURS......$1999 TO YOUR DOOR COMPLETE AS IT GETS OR JUST THE MOTOR FOR $1499 TO YOUR DOOR (TOP AND BOTTOM END NO ACCESORIES)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts