SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Well they definately know what they are doing. Cutting through traffic like that isn't realy a big deal in europe.

The wheelying through intersections is kind of silly but I am most surprised by their lack of gear. Most euros are fully geared up all the time and think we are idiots for not wearing our gear.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Well they definately know what they are doing. Cutting through traffic like that isn't realy a big deal in europe.

The wheelying through intersections is kind of silly but I am most surprised by their lack of gear. Most euros are fully geared up all the time and think we are idiots for not wearing our gear.

idiots are present in all the parts of the world.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mad skills a little nutz but we are tards. I like the way he drift around some of those curves. Corsica is an amazing Island with little bitty tight twisty roads all over the damned place.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I think this is like the 3rd or 4th thread of this...........and EVERY time I watch it again. They do have skills. Great video!:thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have to say as a member of my community in good standing, long time motorcyclist, father of 2, and responsible adult, that I fukcing love that video!

I think this video will keep getting reposted till it falls off the net. I would love to get a high quality copy.

(Oh yeah the gear, haired out moves, socially irresponsible acts, are all very very bad.... uhmmmm, yes that is bad boys and girls, very bad, you must always ride like a leather fetishist at a shriners parade ;))

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have to say as a member of my community in good standing, long time motorcyclist, father of 2, and responsible adult, that I fukcing love that video!

I think this video will keep getting reposted till it falls off the net. I would love to get a high quality copy.

(Oh yeah the gear, haired out moves, socially irresponsible acts, are all very very bad.... uhmmmm, yes that is bad boys and girls, very bad, you must always ride like a leather fetishist at a shriners parade ;))
+10:Funny:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Guy in the front of the vedio most the time is on a DRZ. You can see the Suzuki stickers right in the beginning when the camera dude pulls up next to him. Slick on the back.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts