SuperMoto Junkie banner
261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
That answer is referring to the Husaberg that he has.
I know, but I'm wanting to know why he hasn't ridden the Husaberg yet. That's kind of like having a sexy, dirty, naked, you can do anything you want to me super model in your bedroom and saying, "No thanks, I'll get to sometime, but not right now."

In that situation you'd think, "well maybe the guy is into dudes or something." So the fact that he hasn't ridden the Husaberg makes me think, "Well maybe Crash is into Harleys or something."

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 ·
I know, but I'm wanting to know why he hasn't ridden the Husaberg yet. That's kind of like having a sexy, dirty, naked, you can do anything you want to me super model in your bedroom and saying, "No thanks, I'll get to sometime, but not right now."

In that situation you'd think, "well maybe the guy is into dudes or something." So the fact that he hasn't ridden the Husaberg makes me think, "Well maybe Crash is into Harleys or something."
It's a very clean bike but has slicks on it right now so I don't want to ride it on the street. I need to get some new tires for it and then I'll venture out onto the road...

·
Registered
492 Posts
It's a very clean bike but has slicks on it right now so I don't want to ride it on the street. I need to get some new tires for it and then I'll venture out onto the road...
In other words, "No I'm not into Harleys, it was just that one time in college I rode my buddies bike, and I'd been drinking and I didn't even like it."

·
Registered
106 Posts
plastics swap question

I don't think that it would be very feasible due to the different seat and rear fender profiles. You can update the 07-11 with the 12 to current plastics, but the steel frame bikes are different.

how you can update the plastics on 07-11 with the newer ones (12-15) I have a yz 2007 frame as a project bike but dont have tank or subframe yet, so how this can be done ?

·
Registered
914 Posts
It's up to you.

Witha 5" you have to choose tires carefully as some even though they say 160 are more like 175 and you'll get severe chain rub. or you can go with a 4.25 and not have to worry about that but selection of tires is more limited with the 150s. You can run a pinched 160 on a 4.25 but it's not the right way to run them and the profile is wrong, depending on the tire it can make for weird handling, same thing running 150s on a 5 inch, it's not right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's up to you.

Witha 5" you have to choose tires carefully as some even though they say 160 are more like 175 and you'll get severe chain rub. or you can go with a 4.25 and not have to worry about that but selection of tires is more limited with the 150s. You can run a pinched 160 on a 4.25 but it's not the right way to run them and the profile is wrong, depending on the tire it can make for weird handling, same thing running 150s on a 5 inch, it's not right.
Ok because i would like a big tire but i also dont want chain rub

261 - 280 of 280 Posts