SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving up. Ive missed the first 2 races of the season and its not looking good for the rest.

Ive got a 00 CR80R on 12" rims. The bike could use a frame painting and new plastic, but everything else is perfict and completely ready to go. Suspesion is brand new and set for 180lb rider. Pro circuit pipe and shorty silencer. Brand new front master and caliper. Tires still have nubs on them. Engine will have a new top and bottom end as of this weekend.

I'm located in Denver. Give me your email for an ok picture. I'll take new ones tonite if someones really intersted.

$1700

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm giving up. Ive missed the first 2 races of the season and its not looking good for the rest.

Ive got a 00 CR80R on 12" rims. The bike could use a frame painting and new plastic, but everything else is perfict and completely ready to go. Suspesion is brand new and set for 180lb rider. Pro circuit pipe and shorty silencer. Brand new front master and caliper. Tires still have nubs on them. Engine will have a new top and bottom end as of this weekend.

I'm located in Denver. Give me your email for an ok picture. I'll take new ones tonite if someones really intersted.

$1700
Don't do it! Go ahead a finish prepping your bike and at least race when you can. It doesn't always have to be a run for the championship. The number one thing is to have fun when you CAN race! Besides, its a long season and anything can happen (work, DNFs, family emergencies and such can and will shake up the points race). Sorry for jacking your thread. I was wandering what happened to you. If a sale is the verdict, good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts