SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so beaverun does a supermoto/cart track day. you split time between the two. the morning started out with only myself and two other carters. as the day went on, more carters showed, but i was the only one out there with a bike. a little lonely riding around, but when i went out i had the track all to myself.

getting gas

tow rig

empty track

lonely ride

connect the dots

curb feeler.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That last pic is a winner! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.

i think my GF is better with my camera than i am :hmmm:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Nice pics. Those are some serious skateboard wheels.

·
Registered
366 Posts
very cool pics dude. those sk8 wheels look cool but they are not going to slide if you lay it over. slider are like tires the harder they are the more they slide the softer they are "like you green longboard wheels" the more they are gonna stick. i dont think its good if you lowside and they stick. spf skate park formula are ther best.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
very cool pics dude. those sk8 wheels look cool but they are not going to slide if you lay it over. slider are like tires the harder they are the more they slide the softer they are "like you green longboard wheels" the more they are gonna stick. i dont think its good if you lowside and they stick. spf skate park formula are ther best.
hmm. maybe.

they seem just as hard as the short ones i had on before. :hmmm:

i like these better cause the hardware is more recessed where on the short ones, the bolt was basically flush with the edge of the wheel leaving no room for grinding away.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well after seeing this I want to go to beaver run now. I live about an hour away. Nice pics too!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's a great track, you should def. come :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
local skate shop.

any should have the larger one's. color is up to you :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts