SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Good looking 690!! Nice subtle changes, cleaned it up nice. Good pics. Have to admit the side stand an inch from the edge made me a bit nervous too!

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good looking 690!! Nice subtle changes, cleaned it up nice. Good pics. Have to admit the side stand an inch from the edge made me a bit nervous too!
I think it's the angle of the pic...

Thanks for the compliments....................... :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
It's too shiny. Let's scuff it up a little like a proper supermoto bike! :lol: ;)

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Mr HOLLYWOOD,

:eek: Why in hell would you buy on one of those???:infrandom
Then go and act all cool and all, showing it off:rant:
:D:D:D:D:D I know jealousy never got me anywhere....

Actually Chris, that thing looks bitchin!!!:thumbup: working deals right now on getting rid of the 560 and getting a 690 in my garage as well. I will be at the opening round of the AMA Series on Sat and will post pics here and at our "other home". BTW I like the wheel striping it really looks good and adds a nice touch. I am glad you got the deal Brotha!!!!

Tfunk

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lookin' good :clap:
Mr HOLLYWOOD,

:eek: Why in hell would you buy on one of those???:infrandom
Then go and act all cool and all, showing it off:rant:
:D:D:D:D:D I know jealousy never got me anywhere....

Actually Chris, that thing looks bitchin!!!:thumbup: working deals right now on getting rid of the 560 and getting a 690 in my garage as well. I will be at the opening round of the AMA Series on Sat and will post pics here and at our "other home". BTW I like the wheel striping it really looks good and adds a nice touch. I am glad you got the deal Brotha!!!!

Tfunk
Hollywood nice ride!!!
Niiiiiiiiiiice bike.
:thumbup:

Thanks a lot fellas...... :thumbup:

I really LOVE this bike.... I missed my 04 SMC bad and almost pulled the trigger on an 05, but decided to spend the extra $$$ on this one... Very glad I did!!!

Tfunk.... I hope you get it done!!! :bike:

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea i know where to get them(i had them on my 636), i just need to order them.

yours aren't the reflective ones?

i am going to get the reflective orange.
No... Not a big fan of the reflective ones.... :headshake

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i thought the reflective ones looked really sweet at night. gets peoples attention at the same time.
From a safety POV, they are better at night for sure... Just for some reason, I never liked them....

Either one makes a huge difference in adding just the right touch to the black wheels though......... :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sweet bike!

If you feel the need for another 560. I might trade you. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts