Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas Gas EC 300
ohlins rear shock
purchsed for £1200
unused nobblies,
a whole set of spare pastics ect,

engine runs fine, all it needs is a strip down, tighen things up, new pactics and decals, then i will take it from there with new bard, headlight and other things :)
had a go today in a field, its nice and powerful and has good power delivery, wheelies in 3rd gear even on a wet grassy field, shout be a hoot on the road!

what do you think?

also, my dad is very negative (not my stepdad who currently owns it) but he rides a sportsbike maybe once every 2 months, so i rarely listen to him with things to do with bikes)

the only thing that would bother me is the kickstart, how will that work on the road? and does anyone know if you can adapt an electric start over a kickstart?

-Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
dooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I reckon that would make a badass street 'tard, I cant say I've seen one before but you're in the right place if you need help with it. I really like the look of it and 2t bikes have always tickled my pickle, grab it and start a build thread! :thumbup:

·
Registered
995 Posts
A member on this forum, 2stroksm, has a plated GG 2T supermoto, although his may be a 250.

Super nice guy who I"m sure would answer any questions you might have.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A member on this forum, 2stroksm, has a plated GG 2T supermoto, although his may be a 250.

Super nice guy who I"m sure would answer any questions you might have.

i will be sure to have a look for him, thanks! :)

and thanks for the positive feedback everyone :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts