SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im working on the COSM shirts finally and im also looking for a new screen printer as well. I wasn't really happy with the last shirts i had made. Does anyone have any friends they can direct me to that do QUALITY printing?

Also does anyone know any shirt brands that dont suck? Ive tried Hanes, Gildan and Anvil so far and i dont like the way they fit. I like thor and dc shirts for instance as having the type of fit i want. Anyone know what brand they use by chance?

Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Take a look at some 60/40 shirts. I always had better luck with them..but it does seem like every brand of stock shirt they are printing on lately is junk no matter what brand.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Oh snap, that's super good lookin' son. Good work once again. I like seeing the "great one" making a cameo on there even though we haven't seen him race in a long time.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like seeing the "great one" making a cameo on there even though we haven't seen him race in a long time.
Gone but not forgotten... Stone and Bjorno get a spot of course. The tweaking it needs is kicking out dupes and bringing our guys numbers out that got covered up. The 791 especially gets a fat spot out front!

And yea Benny im gonna call Dan. Like i said trying my best to get them done by Sunday but its in the printers hand now how fast they can do them. My designs are almost as fresh as my riding style... ha jk.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very nice!!! Well done. I am in for a few!:clap:

Jsears Btw. I will be at this race and show you the video I have of my crash :headscrat and you flying over my bike and then you holding me off. See you Sunday.

·
Registered
216 Posts
what the smurf? show us first, we wont tell!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Big Thanks to Top Shelf Printing and Embroidery!!!

I want to give a HUGE thanks to Dan and Thayne at Top Shelf Printing and Embroidery in Ft Collins for making it happen this week.

Dan and the guys were able rush to get our shirts done today with only 4 days notice!!!! They dropped everything this week to get the order started, and also stayed at work late tonight to print us our shirts just in time for Sunday!

In an era where outsourced call centers, terrible customer service, and a lack of common courtesy have become business as usual in America, it was HIGHLY refreshing to find a company that steps up and takes care of it's customers no matter how small the order was.

In addition they also had amazing prices, and worked extra hard to fix some problems with my files to make sure that the artwork was correct before they printed. They are even gonna meet me tomorrow (closed on weekends) so i can get the shirts on they're day off!

I will definitely be using them again. Feel free to send Dan an email and thank him yourself if you super stoked that we got taken care of. And definitely save his info for any custom printing or embroidery projects you have coming up as well.

[email protected]

Top Shelf Printing and Embroidery
(970) 484-4110
1716 E Lincoln, Fort Collins, CO 80524

:thumbup:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got the shirts.

Kevin will have them for sale tomorrow for $20 i believe. first come first serve.

Did a "limited" run of just 40. Gonna do more, and some in white by the 31st. I'll also make sure anyone that needs one mailed to them gets taken care of.

And Hats by the 31st as well!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts