SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I understand we all run street bikes and when I win the lottery :lol: or find some corporate sponsorship this track will have asphault layed down around it. :thumbup: For now I have grass & dirt(not loose dirt).

I want to get the word out and see if I can get some interest. My 2 aunts and I own 35acres that is farmed each year by the Amish peoples, but I'm currently dragging a trail/track around the perimeter.

This will be a highspeed track with a few natural elevation changes(no motorcross jumps) and 2 areas were you will be air-bourne if taken at race speeds. Think of this like a Road Rally or TT Isle of the Man type deal minus the asphault. I will have 200 6ft fiberglass bicycle safety flags lining the inside and outside lines of the track. I will have these pulled away from the outside perimeter some, but if you run seriousley-wide you'll need to dump the bike, because in some areas after leaving the track you'll have woods=trees(big & small), and/or fencing. :hmmm: Slam on the rear brake and go down would be your best option if you run crazy-wide.

I have a mini-tard and dirt bike, both YZ85's. I took the dirt bike and ran around this trail and it was awesome and super fast. I will take some digi-photos soon. I can't get this google earth map I made to upload. Let me know what you think. Any flat-track rally blood inya?:bannana:

This track is flat enough for any age rider and fast enough to enjoy any bike from a pewee 50 to a bad-arse 450.

This event will not be limited to just bikes(no cars/trucks). Quads would enjoy this too. Let me know what your thinking, and like I said, as soon as I can find a way to lay down asphalt I will.

Thanks Adam

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
305 Posts
Caught my eye- any updates? Your description sounds cool!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts