SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I think those make any bike look like crap. different strokes..

the light arrangement is good but the shroud/plate needs work.

then again, if you ride at night you aint looking at it your looking with it so its definately better than nothing

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
thats good for a laugh :thumbup:

hows the knee..dont get hooked on the pain killlers be strong man!!

my uncle is a heart surgeon and prescribed me 200 percaset when i broke my collar bone. i was 28 and had never takin pills ever.

lets just say i was drinkin beers, smokin pot, and eating those little bastards....they are evil stay away!!! i wont ever eat um again its way to addicting.

·
Registered
546 Posts
thats good for a laugh :thumbup:

hows the knee..dont get hooked on the pain killlers be strong man!!

my uncle is a heart surgeon and prescribed me 200 percaset when i broke my collar bone. i was 28 and had never takin pills ever.

lets just say i was drinkin beers, smokin pot, and eating those little bastards....they are evil stay away!!! i wont ever eat um again its way to addicting.
the knee is doin better! thanks for askin!. the therapy is a bitch but oh well its worth it. as far as painkillers.....i didnt realize how easy it was for my body to think that i need em! i was takin codeine and iv been on vicodin for the past 4 days. but good news today! iv gone from 5 pills a day to 1!

btw sorry for the thread jack, even tho the head light is kinda hideous imo lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think those make any bike look like crap. different strokes..

the light arrangement is good but the shroud/plate needs work.

then again, if you ride at night you aint looking at it your looking with it so its definately better than nothing
Apex I agree with you, not to brag but I'll take my custom www.launchzone.ca raptor head lights over these any day:thumbup: but different strokes for different folks

·
Registered
273 Posts
If Your Interested

Sorry im not trying to thread jack but I have a hard time posting pics and when I posted the pic that APEX wanted to see there was some attached that a few others wanted to look at........ HEY SUMO thats what you looked liked when you had a lil bit of apple pie n your cup:laughingr and its hard to believe that the plain xr650r is what it looked like when I first brought it home, and its still looks different(pics are not up to date) I have had some bling done to it since last gathering(U WILL C):thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts