SuperMoto Junkie banner

3881 - 3900 of 3939 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
We usually meet about 8:30-9 at d&d on junktion 229x72 in bristol. I am just starting my fork seals now. I should b ready to ride in the morning

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's about a hour ride for me to hit up the D&D at 229/72 on the highway... be a bit longer taking an alternate back roads to get there.. lol I hate riding the motard on highways... I'm over in the area of Colchester. If we can plan something I'd be down for a ride.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Riding today?

Heading out of southington / cheshire area at 9am with hopefully a couple other riders... Anyone else want to come out and play?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey guys, I am trying to build a nice route from the New London ferry to the Bridgeport ferry, strictly street, and back road friendly :) any recommendations or GPX files? Heading up into Mass is not a bad thing as long as the road is curvy!

If you can send GPX files my email is Louis.dirosso at gmail.com

Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey CT guys... a little while back somebody mentioned the PDR. I've never done the puppy dog and don't own a proper GPS, soooo if any of u are thinking on going this year please let me know. I'd really like to check it off my list of rides. My schedule is very flexible.

3881 - 3900 of 3939 Posts