SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried numerous products in my plastics that just ended up dulling them. I don't want to have a waxed look, but id like to get rid of some grime with out losing shine... what do you guys who wash your bikes use?

·
Registered
366 Posts
meguiars spray wax wash and wipe. it doesnt leave a wax residue.

·
Registered
849 Posts
You'll find this covered somewhere else with a ton of replies, sorry not sure of the thread :headscrat

I've used Mer, it's slightly abrasive but not that you'd know and cuts and cleans/polishes.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Plexxus, Pro Honda spray polish, and believe it or not pledge. It has the same ingredient (carnuba wax) that fills in the small scratches and leaves the plastics shining. As an added side bonus, your bike will be lemony fresh. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plexxus, Pro Honda spray polish, and believe it or not pledge. It has the same ingredient (carnuba wax) that fills in the small scratches and leaves the plastics shining. As an added side bonus, your bike will be lemony fresh. :D
awesome! pledge it is. thanks!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay i just got back in from using pledge and the bike looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. so anyone who was skeptical, dont be.. it works great thanks again for the tip HPIguy

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
what you worried about brucie... you trying to pick up chicks with a pretty shiny bike? :D:D

:lol::lol::lol: lemony fresh :lol::lol:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
okay i just got back in from using pledge and the bike looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. so anyone who was skeptical, dont be.. it works great thanks again for the tip HPIguy
NP man, someone else here turned me on to that one.

what you worried about brucie... you trying to pick up chicks with a pretty shiny bike? :D:D

For when your DRZ has that, you know "not so fresh" feeling :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

no, just bored. I have a pretty bomb gf at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts