SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
were is the supermoto at in circleville at? I'm going to be going to lancaster wensday and will be going right through there.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Dogger, the track is just oustide of Circleville, RIGHT ON 23. There is a truck stop/gas station (Sunoco?) right beside it. You can see the track from 23. It's on the left if you're going north.

You can get directions on their website, too. Just do a google search for Circleville Raceway Park.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sunday

Open Practice this Sunday (the 15th) .... Anyone?? Weather looks Sunny for now ....:thumbup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I might be in for Sunday, it will be my first kart track, I just got my '02 KTM 640 Sumo a couple months ago. Anything i need to do?/ need to know?

I have sliders and an overflow for the rad.

I'm really looking forward to it, should be getting leathers on Friday.

·
Registered
401 Posts
You're pretty much set for that track - very short and very tight track (640 will be almost too much) but good for 'learning' ... dirt section is not too scary at all and don't even need to use it if you don't want to ...

There is pretty much zero shade and no electricity - supposed to be sunny and 80+ so if you have a canopy that should help but other than that ... pay your $15 and ride all day (they throw some sessions together depending on if karts are there) .....

Hope to see you there - I'll have the very fast looking 560SMR that goes really slow on the track with me aboard :laughingr

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sounds good, I have been there before just to stop by and see the track (when I wanted a Supermoto) on a Saturday and there was only 1 kart there.
I am looking forward to it. The 640 is geared down a bit so hopefully that should help.

What time will they open the gates? What time to you think you will head down?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'll call tomorrow but there is usually someone staying on site so gates are open early - I'll try and be there and setup by 9am ....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
saturday is the 14th and there is a cart race scheduled. so if you guys are riding or planning, you should be planning for sunday. andrew(995), if you wanna ride come up to auto city. that way you can see the track before the pro race august 16th. chris or I have a place for you to stay sat and or sunday night. come on up. we always come down there, time for you to come up. i'll even pay for your track time. ski

·
Registered
401 Posts
Confirmed - open practice Sunday the 15th - gates open at 7am .... I just added new rims and tires to my bike so I think I'll be using warmers this weekend - I'll try and get there a little early to setup ... hoping to be on track by 9-9:30 ish ......

·
Registered
80 Posts
Confirmed - open practice Sunday the 15th - gates open at 7am .... I just added new rims and tires to my bike so I think I'll be using warmers this weekend - I'll try and get there a little early to setup ... hoping to be on track by 9-9:30 ish ......
I will be down there around 9 or so, see ya there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts