SuperMoto Junkie banner

6601 - 6620 of 6622 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any tracks near Northern KY or Cinncy? I'm over in Louisville but its an easy drive with a trailer. I'm trying to get on a track and have some fun. Are there any Facebook Groups for this area?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Any tracks near Northern KY or Cinncy? I'm over in Louisville but its an easy drive with a trailer. I'm trying to get on a track and have some fun. Are there any Facebook Groups for this area?
G&J Kartway would be a bit of a haul for you, but there's a ton of mini's and supermoto racing going on there this weekend with OMRL. C'mon on out and spectate!

http://www.gandjkartway.com/

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys if anyone is still interested im down to ride just about when ever. i just got my bike friday, so im eager. just on the east side off cincy.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,613
I'm back

Sorry Beelistic has been gone for years. I'm back. Ready to rebuild Monday night moto madness soon. Just waiting for my 2017 KTM 350 EXC to be delivered. Anyone else down? Also is there a new spot everyone chats in. It has been a while. Help me out if you can. Thank you. My bike should be here this month. Bee

·
Registered
2 Posts
getting cold

Hey guys. I know it's getting cold now, but the one guy I knew with a bike sold it, so I need new people to ride with. Hit me up on here or instagram. same username on each.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is this group dead? Back when I was first looking at supermotos(~4yrs ago) this page was poppin. Now I finally got around to getting a drz and it seems like this entire forum has taken a dive. Anyway if anyone is still out there I'm just up in Dayton and have met a couple sumo riders up here. Here is my DRZ as it currently sits. Will probably be getting a sumo setup over the winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
forums in general have taken a nosedive, people moved to FB and reddit

there are still some people posting on SMJ but not many

·
Registered
4 Posts
forums in general have taken a nosedive, people moved to FB and reddit

there are still some people posting on SMJ but not many
I'm also part of Adv Rider and that forum is going pretty strong. Maybe I'll have to check out Reddit. I haven't spent anytime on there.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
While it's strong, I don't think it has anywhere near the viewership/participation that it used to. There are other forums I'm on that're still pretty active, but not what they once were.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I’m in Dayton as well. But honestly I don’t come here much either.

6601 - 6620 of 6622 Posts