SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 6622 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Callin All Cincinnati motards...Post up here if you want to ride:arsenal:arsenal:arsenal

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
you know it. was going to post a cincy ride alert but been to busy riding:) i live in hamilton. going to try to ride for a bit tomorrow, and going to circleville friday.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
we should try to get a day set up during the week to play:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think a SuMo takeover of a bike night at QSL might be funny.....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL I went to QST last night in full KTM leathers..and nobody knew what to think:thumbup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Tracks

Is it true about a Cinci Track being built? There is another being built in VA also and summit point is in the works i hear,, its blowing up~!!:arsenal

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Antikid, let me know how G&S Kartway was, I was going to go friday but I might try Circleville

·
Registered
100 Posts
Awesome!

Yes, the track is about 2 months from being done. PTRush and I have a trackday there when it opens http://www.drivebluegrass.com/
Thats Awesome!!! I hope for a dirt section...
Keep me posted I would love to check it out.. I live in Southern Ohio along the river.. so im not that far away.. .. see ya at circleville Fri?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
going to go drive by this evening. ill let u guys know:) we will be at circleville on friday sometime in the afternoon, ill be on orange SMC and ddevil on new SM610.

and what is QST?

see you there.

Antikid, let me know how G&S Kartway was, I was going to go friday but I might try Circleville

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QuakerStake and lube bikenight...hundreds of harleys and my KTM lol
IM going to try to go to Circleville on Fri. got to juggle some family events, saw some video of circleville (looks rough) i cant tell if the turns are coated with rubber or pitted) poor video tho. I will be on a 2009 KTM 690 SMC all black:thumbup:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will do the showcase lot in the morn. maybe Chip and Todd can meet us there...Antikid come down to the nati on Sunday:thumbup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
sounds good hsb..
so the plan is to meet up at 10 at the old closed down Showcase Cinema in Norwood (cincinnati).
It's right off of Norwood lateral 562.
Take reading road from there and go north less than a block and you're there!
Hope the meteorologist for wkrc is right, rain should stop by 9.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
cool, was supposed to ride mtn bikes in the am, but the rain killed that. so looks like i will be there:) stopped raining in hamilton around 9ish tonight, just in time for fireworks.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
so are we still on? looks wet outside my house, but radar doesn't show any more rain.

1 - 20 of 6622 Posts