SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
um.........i have a stock pipe off a 2006 Yamaha R6s.......some how i dont think thats what your looking for

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
you probably wont want this but i have a few stock xr 600 650l mufflers.i cut off the mid pipes for exhaust systems i made.so i have just the muffler part.let me know if you did want one or two.thanks!

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offer :thumbup: but I think I am going to have to pass on this one :bike:

you probably wont want this but i have a few stock xr 600 650l mufflers.i cut off the mid pipes for exhaust systems i made.so i have just the muffler part.let me know if you did want one or two.thanks!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
the R6 pipes are HUGE and round.. no way will it work (looks wise) on your bike.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have a pipe I had mounted on a YZ426. it is an experimental pipe already, so you won't feel too bad about chopping it up. it is the 426 head and mid pipe with a can from a Quad exhaust. It is a Pulsecharger canister. it is round and a little bigger than a standard YZF exhaust can.

If you are interested, just pay the shipping and I will donate it to your project.

Paul G

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
big zero
thanks for the offer do you have any photos of it? I am not familar with something like that :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
OH BROTHER, what are you doing now?:infrandom

p.s. Sold the XR in 2 days.

·
Registered
623 Posts
If I remember correctly you did the same! :boxing:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have an FMF Megamax for a '96 XR400 if you're interested....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts