SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheap ! Cheap ! Chromed honda cbr 17" rims for super moto - cheaper alternative!!!!

Chromed out rims for supermoto, cheaper alternative then exxel rims or warp 9's.

I have read on internet these can be used with some modification. Diff bearings, etc to make them work on your bike.

These are straight and not warped at all. All bearings are in good order also.

These are 17" rims, front is 4" wide and the rear rim is 6" wide. These are in decent condition and are perfect for the beginner or person that wants to get into the sport but cant afford to buy the regular good rims needed for the sport.

These were removed from a 2000 Honda CBR600 F4I. The front is in very nice condition. Rate it a 8.5 out of 10. The rear does have a scratch and some chips and dings on it, Rate it a 6 out of 10. These would look pretty cool on a supermoto bike.

I will include the rubber bushings and rear sprocket hub also with purchase. If you want the front stock rotors, I have them and will include them in the sale also.

I have pictures to post and have taken some clear and detailed photos of the rear rim. I WANT YOU TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING WHEN THAT BIG BOX ARRIVES ON YOUR DOOR!

I can be emailed for questions at [email protected] That is best way as I do not frequent this site everyday.

Tried to resize all pics smaller and upload, but this site wont let me??? Dont know why it wont work?? So Please email me for rim PICS and or with any questions that you may have regarding these rims.

I will reply to you and attach pics for you, Have over 15 pics of these ready to go. Very furstrated that I cant upload them. says maximum size is 97 KB, I am at only 58 with each pic, it should take and they wont upload. I will email site admin and ask them for help or email them and hopefully they can upload them on here, Very sorry for the hiccup

ASKING $ 600 obo FOR THE SET, YOU PAY SHIPPING ALSO. WILL SHIP SAME DAY. HOPEFULLY, OR VERY NEXT MORNING. WILL NOT SEPRATE! THESE GO AS A PAIR! THEY ALSO WILL BE LISTED ON CRAIGSLIST FOR SAME PRICE - LOCATION IS BATTLE CREEK, MI

·
Registered
849 Posts
On the photo prob, I got pissed with that too. If you set up a Photobucket - free account - account, you can post away from there just copy and paste the 'image link' at the bottom of each pic. I had CBR6 wheels on my GSX1100 chop. Nice looking hoops.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts