SuperMoto Junkie banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I will go ahead and check in. I live in mooresville about 2 miles away from Peter. I got a dual sport xr650r with a trail tech headlight and monster graphics. My buddy lives in concord but works in mooresville and just got him a black drz400. We usually ride friday nights. We should get a ride going this friday and stop and get some food and maybe an adult beverage. Anyone interested text me. 704 201 3783
That me.... I am trying to ride to work daily if its not suppose to rain because I have a 45 min ride to Mooresville.
I am new to motorcycles (got my license last Thursday) so my skills are lacking.
Here is a pic of my 05 DRZ400SM with Marc's xr650 and one of me getting the hang of things.... ok Im not that young but I feel it now that I have a new bike!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
whats up guys... bought a wr250x.. i mess around on it, its mainly for the gf... i ride a 600rr... live out in gastonia....

·
Registered
219 Posts
motomarc, Moto' GP and I have been hitting the streets/praking lots of Mooresville the past few Friday nights...

Im going to be ready for this Friday night too if anyone wants to ride

Here is a pic of Peter (Moto' GP) wheeling in an undisclosed location....

And one of our bikes

·
Registered
88 Posts
We have been getting together on Tuesday nights for the last 3 weeks.
Looks like Tuesday night will be a good night to ride as far as weather goes.
We need a central location here in Charlotte to gather before we assault Charlotte. There we can form a ride plan / food and drinks after the ride.
Let's vote for a meet up spot.
All Hail The Ghetto Track!

Also ya can gather info here in FB......
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ncsumo/members/#!/groups/ncsumo/

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just finished my kx450f sumo build. Should be back home in mooresville in a week or two. If you guys happen to be around let me know!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I don't know if I put anything up here yet or not. I live in Fort Mill but ride CLT a lot, I am on a '05 WR450SM.

uploadfromtaptalk1368415051002.jpg

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
The DMV will do it sometimes. The way I was told to do it was apply for a "custom vehicle" title. I bought mine legal from someone in Ohio, so IDK how easy it is first hand.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Headed out to Shady Valley/ 421 today. Leaving CLT around 830, its me, my dad, and my fiance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Shady Valley "The Snake"

Headed out to Shady Valley/ 421 today. Leaving CLT around 830, its me, my dad, and my fiance.
How was the ride?

I live west of Boone, almost in TN. Fantastic roads here. Surprised I don't see more motards. There are a lot more crazy twisty roads besides the Snake (421 Mtn. City to Bristol) that are safer and even more fun. No traffic & no posers, just awesome mountain backroads.

Shoot me a PM for some roads to play on that you'd need to be a "local" to find. I can hook them together with a bit of gravel & some trails too, if you want. Or...if you're looking for some extreme mountain trails mount the knobbies & stock-up the first aid kit!! We've got miles & miles of them to explore.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Old thread but my buddy and I are in Charlotte NC for the week. We brought our supermoto's. Anyone local around that can show us some good roads?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Statesville and work in Charlotte. My girlfriend lives in Gastonia, so I ride in that area a bit too.

I occasionally see another SM in Mooresville, and there's a DRZ400SM in Dallas I've seen fairly regularly.

·
Registered
94 Posts
anybody in eastern nc

is there anybody in eastern nc that rides supermotos let me know we can ride together i know there has to be other people riding supermoto

41 - 60 of 60 Posts