SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
i may be moving charlotte from ohio.

there are very few tards in the cleveland area. is the sm scene in charlotte any better?

nick

·
Registered
624 Posts
I can't really say for sure cause I haven't ridden there too much. My GF lives there so I am in the area once or twice a month. Shoot me a PM if you end up moving down.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I commute on my SM510 most days... Never ride for fun in Charlitte though. If we could find a large lot to setup a SuMo track that would be ideal. Otherwise it is better
just to head for the hills.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it warm enough yet ;) I just got a SM (dare I call it that) I Am near South Charlotte and would like to meet some of you guys. Come on out to the CCI (CHarlotte Cruise ins )Meet Thursday nights. Its a car meet but its all local enthusiasts..

Who might be out tommorow night?

T.
www.streetwisedrift.com <<< I run this series and have access to local tracks and am thinking about adding a Motard "activity" soon ;)

·
Registered
595 Posts
And then there's some retards from way up north that make the trek all the way down there to ride with those weirdo mountain boys.

It's worth it.

-B
Hey, I resemble that remark Banning.:headscrat

·
Registered
39 Posts
We have some good roads in union county,(south of charlotte) My friend and I are new but have experience riding. Me-about 8 years of racing MX, Friend- several years of ATV, new to the bike thing but hes a good rider. If some you you want to meet up we could get a ride together. I am Moving back to Boone soon though so we will probably try and do some day trips up there and do some of the Loops through the mountains.

·
Registered
624 Posts
We have some good roads in union county,(south of charlotte) My friend and I are new but have experience riding. Me-about 8 years of racing MX, Friend- several years of ATV, new to the bike thing but hes a good rider. If some you you want to meet up we could get a ride together. I am Moving back to Boone soon though so we will probably try and do some day trips up there and do some of the Loops through the mountains.
You wouldn't happen to be free this Friday would ya? In the off chance that I don't have to work this Friday, I will be stuck at the GF's apt all day while she's at work. I'd rather be out riding.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I just got to town and am riding tonight with my buddy who has a WR250x. Anybody else here in town wanna meet up tonight around 9ish? Just a hooligan ride around town :D

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Sorry guys I checked before I headed out of the house but didnt see anybody post. Also was kinda last minute. Ill prob be headed back out tonight after my buddys wedding :thumbup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I will go ahead and check in. I live in mooresville about 2 miles away from Peter. I got a dual sport xr650r with a trail tech headlight and monster graphics. My buddy lives in concord but works in mooresville and just got him a black drz400. We usually ride friday nights. We should get a ride going this friday and stop and get some food and maybe an adult beverage. Anyone interested text me. 704 201 3783

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will go ahead and check in. I live in mooresville about 2 miles away from Peter. I got a dual sport xr650r with a trail tech headlight and monster graphics. My buddy lives in concord but works in mooresville and just got him a black drz400. We usually ride friday nights. We should get a ride going this friday and stop and get some food and maybe an adult beverage. Anyone interested text me. 704 201 3783
You live near Peter and we haven't met? For shame....:anim_peep:

21 - 40 of 64 Posts