SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Any of yall have dirt bikes or dirt tires for your Motards,,??? Reason for asking we could hit Carolina Adventure World,, or BrushyMountianMotorsportsPark.. Fun hell yeah

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yo im down for riding the charlotte area. but two things, to cold and i am having starting trouble, but not because of the cold. if any one knows their sh*@ just holla at me. 504 231 4225

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Bunch of us over here in the mountains....Near Asheville. Just watch this forum for anything WNC.
And then there's some retards from way up north that make the trek all the way down there to ride with those weirdo mountain boys.

It's worth it.

-B

·
Registered
236 Posts
Husky SMR510 here... but riding in Charlotte sucks... I am always up for a trip to the hills though. 80 miles of slab (2x) sucks, but it is worth it to ride on decent roads and not have to deal with the Char-Meck revenue patrol...

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am riding tomorrow... probably slab it to Lenoir (via i-85, 321) then ride in the twisties (paved and unpaved) as long as possible, then come back.

No set itinerary... if anyone wants to join we can plan to meet somewhere.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sounds fun. I'm debating on raceing the first NCHSA harescramble in sanford or riding up to the hills on the wrx but i should make up my mind by tonight.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Posted this in the Charlotte Tarders thread...

Whats up fellas. I know the post is old but whatever. I am in south Charlotte about every other wkend from Thurs night thru Sun if anyone wants to get up. Friday is actually the best day for me as the GF will be at work and not complain about me riding/not spending time with her...

·
Registered
434 Posts
you're about 3 months later for me:headshake I just moved from south Charlotte to Pisgah Forest. I've only met 1 other guy up here but I know there are WAY more! they're all just tucker away hibernating buring the cold weather. I probably try to get a few rides together in the warmer weather if you want to make some trips out this way. :thumbup:

HEY but if you're looking for aa place to rent I know of a place in south charlotte with a 2 car garage!!! hint hint nudge nudge

1 - 20 of 64 Posts