SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some tool at work could be buying a yellow DRZ just like my 06...Im pissed and now Im looking at selling the bike or changing the look. I hate to sell the bike,but just cant stand to have someone that I work with to have the same bike as me...So much for individuality. Any suggestions or web sites that have DRZ plastics (graphics) would be appreciated...

Kelly

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
there are graphics kits all over for the drz..

http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html is the best in my opinion for a complete custom job... lil pricey for a complete custom job but its top quality

wheeling cycle supply has a good variety of prefab ones http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop?action=category&cat_id=67

http://www.powersportgrafx.com/products.php ive heard good things from as well

just search around. theres plenty options out there. dont go selling just because somebody else has one. unless you make it completely custom in your garage there is always going to be somebody else out there that has the same bike as you. just add your bit of flare to it

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the links... There are 2 guys on another shift, that bought a truck identical to a guy on his shift (both guys are best friends ghey?)... Everyone has made fun of the guy who bought the truck,including the tool that is buying the yellow DRZ....Why?

Kelly

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Seriously if you want something different buy a Bimota or GasGas or TM or something else... do not expect to be the only one with a DRZSM :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Some tool at work could be buying a yellow DRZ just like my 06...Im pissed and now Im looking at selling the bike or changing the look. I hate to sell the bike,but just cant stand to have someone that I work with to have the same bike as me...So much for individuality. Any suggestions or web sites that have DRZ plastics (graphics) would be appreciated...

Kelly
You'd sell your bike just because someone else has one like it? :headshake

Be happy you have a yellow one. Everybody and they're brother has black ones. If it really bothers you that much, you can get an entire new set of plastics for < $150.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Mine's yellow and all i've seen has been white and black.Why don't you guys just get together and go ride.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You'd sell your bike just because someone else has one like it? :headshake

Be happy you have a yellow one. Everybody and they're brother has black ones. If it really bothers you that much, you can get an entire new set of plastics for < $150.
Thank you... Dont want to sell the bike...Just looking to change to get some individualism....I know there are other yellow drzs. Just dont want someone I know personally(dont like) to get a bike just like mine...Then want to ride together to work and on trails!

Kelly

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I've had four people come to me, in the past year, and say they've purchased yellow DRZ's because of my bike. That gives me so much pride. This guy is spending thousands of dollars on a bike because of you. That's one huge compliment, if you ask me. Would you rather him go out and buy a good used GSX-R for the same price and have him laugh at your 'little dirtbike'?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Im looking at selling the bike or changing the look.
Step 1) Remove plastics
Step 2) Throw in a fire for 20 minutes
Step 3) Reattach to bike
Step 4) ????
Step 5) Profit! (Or, y'know, your bike looks really different and unique, who cares how it rides, handles, or how safe it is, IT LOOKS DIFFERENT!)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
now you should make sure you are the better rider - that is harder to copy:arsenal:arsenal

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:thats all that really matters...... its like somebody on a 1098 Ducati getting their ass spanked by somebody on a lil 250 ninja...... being a better rider is priceless

·
Registered
227 Posts
i wish there were more supermoto's we I live, I can count on one hand how many are in my COUNTY!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts