SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved back to the area from NC and seeking riders in the area. I am an experienced rider who likes aggressive twistys. I am ready to put the Husky 450 smr to the test.

·
Registered
85 Posts
What part of central PA ?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Your not to far away. I ride rt125 every weekend, and the supermoto roads up this way.Some dirt if you are into it. google PA rt125. Not many supermoto riders up this way. jbann gets up a few times a year

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I prefer to tear it up at the track.... moneys tight so trying to avoid citations...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info skook. I will have to meet up with you on rt 125 sometime soon. I am also into track time. I used to do alot of track dates on an sv 650. I miss those days as well as racing my thumpstar in the semra organization. It was much safer than the street riding. If you have some ideas for tracks somewhat local please fill me in. Safe riding, take care

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for the info skook. I will have to meet up with you on rt 125 sometime soon. I am also into track time. I used to do alot of track dates on an sv 650. I miss those days as well as racing my thumpstar in the semra organization. It was much safer than the street riding. If you have some ideas for tracks somewhat local please fill me in. Safe riding, take care
I don't race anymore. After 36 years of racing it was staring to get old-thats when its time to quit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts