SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who lives in or near Lancaster with a supermoto? I was pumping gas the other day on my ktm and someone else pulled in behind me. Didn't finish pumping in time to say what's up. Looking for more people to ride with.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live in Lancaster and ride a 690 Duke and DR650, not technically sumos, but I'm down to ride.

I'm also looking for wheelie-friendly parking lots in the area to practice in, if anybody from the Lanc area knows of such a place that would be awesome...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm back on a motard again, an XR650R. Looking forward to riding this year. I'm in Reading but I know the Lancaster area well, especially the river hills and the north end of the county. Fun stuff

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey glad to see someone posting up ! I'm always up for a ride. I'm out in York and usually hit 425 and associated roads. Some decent twistes and a little gravel.

I've got a DRZ400sm and a newly acquired 701sm :)

?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Haven't been on this site in awhile now and had to change my username. Was keanbean86 now added the professor to it so I can log on again. I'm south of York and down to ride pretty much whenever.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yea I met up with them last year for a ride. They got one goin on next weekend but weather looks a lil shitty. Also I'm in New freedom and that is a lil bit of a hike for me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts