SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dude lets get together and ride soon. I'm always tied up with school and work during the week but I always make time for some riding during the weekend. And as for seeing other supermotos, ive only ever seen one in real life other than mine haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah the weather is looking rough here in Russellville for the rest of the week, and the weekend especially. Unless things clear up I don't see it happening this weekend, unfortunately.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man, I'm in Hot Springs and ride supermoto. Moving to Fayetteville in about two months but I'm definitely down to ride any time. My buddy and I are actually going riding tomorrow and I'll probably be screwing around town all day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man, I'm in Hot Springs and ride supermoto. Moving to Fayetteville in about two months but I'm definitely down to ride any time. My buddy and I are actually going riding tomorrow and I'll probably be screwing around town all day.
Where y'all going to be riding at? I'm out riding Right now in town but mainly trying to replace the phone I destroyed yesterday lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where y'all going to be riding at? I'm out riding Right now in town but mainly trying to replace the phone I destroyed yesterday lol
Not sure man, I usually head downtown and hit some of the twisty roads around there. I like North Mountain a lot, and Cedar Glades road. I stay off West Mountain usually because I've had too many close calls with park rangers. Besides that I just explore the town. I may get out today, I'm working on some homework and have a night class at 6pm but I'll be out all day tomorrow after about 1:00. Not meeting up with my buddy until like 5 though. Add me on facebook, I'll hit you up tomorrow and we can meet up and go ride https://www.facebook.com/irCAB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts