SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 5 spoke CBR F2 cast wheels that I was going to set up for my Pig, but changed direction with the project.

They are un-modified, include 2 front rotors, rear rotor, cush drive hub with old sprocket but no cush rubbers.

Like to get $300 for everything.
I can get measurements and pics for anyone interested
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Would they work on an XR 400, I'm assuming "pig" is the supermoto name for XR 650, pardon my lack of knowledge, I am totally new to the supermoto game.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not sure what would be involved to make them fit for you. They require machining to fit an XR650. I would think you could set them up the same for an XR4.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'd jump on it but there's no one up here that would machine them for me. I found some f2 rims on ebay and called around to shops but none of them were interested. Shops around here suck, Supermotard is almost non-existent in VT. I think I'm just going to have to drop a grand on new hubs and tires, I live in the wrong place to try and get by with just re-worked CBR rims

·
Registered
189 Posts
Give me a price including shipping on the two front rotors and mounting hardware. I need them for a CB750 SuperF project.

I will PM you info for Pics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts