SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Ive been talking to Kevin from E-Line about making a Carbon Fiber glide plate for our WR250X. He said he would do it if we had at least 40 guys that were willing to buy it. They make awesome stuff, real quality. The cost would be $150.00. to look at some of there stuff go to elineaccessories.com Im ready how about u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I might be interested. Are there any other CF parts for wr250x? Would be cool to have more CF, not just one spot.

·
Registered
351 Posts
MOTO............put me down for one.:bike:

·
Registered
351 Posts
MOTO.......let's start a list..............lets get 40 people. Hurry, i always NEED a carbon part.:bike:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to talk to Kevin at E-Line and see if he can get a list going. Whoever wants one will call and leave a deposit. That's the only way we can get people to comming.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I called him he left for the day. I will call him first thing tommorrow and let u guys know!! In the mean time let's round up 40 people.:thumbup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bearsfan I like the way u roll, Ill gladly take #1 spot. How many people on this forum actually have 250X's ? I will talk to Kevin 1st thing tommorrow!!! Hype this thing up!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Call me cheap

Call me cheap but isn't $150 a little steep for the size of our skid plate. The only carbon fibre I've ever purchased came with my Leo Vince so I don't know what this stuff usually goes for but holy cow. I can think of about ten other mods I'd rather do first at that price. Maybe they'll give a discount for ever ten more you get ordered or something.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts