SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an awesome 450EXC, but converting it will cost 3K+ to do it the way I would. Considering I can get 5K all day long for it, Why not take the 8K and buy a Shiver, Street triple, 696, or some other bike. Doing that I end up with a better residual, and a bike that at least has a lock.

I do like the idea of the conversion, as it would be a very fun bike being so light.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
get a or convert your's to sm.......if not you will always be wondering what it's like.....and once you do find out.......you will be wondering why you ever spent money on "street bikes"!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Why not sell yours and pick up a new or used sumo????? That is what i would do, you can get a brand new bike for 8k!!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
welp i converted cause they dont sell this puppy street legal anywhere im aware of...

·
Registered
952 Posts
welp i converted cause they dont sell this puppy street legal anywhere im aware of...

Well that is a little different. Doubt i could get that registered in Ca when most 4 strokes wont even make it through now adays.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm going to go with the other guys here. If you don't want to convert yours, pick up a converted one or new one that is street legal. I have a Ducati 696 Monster, and I can tell you that when the WR key and Ducati key are the options, I pick mr sumo everytime... :bike:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts