SuperMoto Junkie banner

Can U.S. riders race in Canada?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  okemos 
#1 ·
Can someone tell me if there is any amateur racing in Canada that is near Detroit? And what is involved in participating in amateur supermoto racing in Canada, if there is any? I want to race and there's nothing in Michigan.

#2 ·
Of course you can come race in Canada:thumbup:

We have many race in Ontario and Quebec...this is the schedule for the 2007 season with the CMRC organisation :

Championnat National de Supermotard Elka Suspension 2007

12 may
Trois-Rivières Karting (Karting Pointe-du-Lac), Qué.
National

13 may
* Berthierville, Qué.
National

9-10 june
Mosport, Ont.
National

8 july
Perry Sound, Ont
National

14-15 july
* La Tuque, Qué. **
National

28-29 july
Trois-Rivières, Downtown **
National

12 august
Sarnia, Ont.
National

25 august
Berthierville, Qué.
National

26 august
Kahnawake, Qué **.
National

15-16 september
* Shannonville, Ont.
National

For more information on the CMRC you can go at www.cmrcquebec.com

Hope it will help you a bit:D

#4 ·
e h donahey said:
dang i been to Trois Rivieres..........

a cool town for sure with the clubs all centralized:thumbup:

Too long of drive from Detroit but man a down town race:bowdown:

Okemos you have more options once again:arsenal
Yeah the Trois Riviers race is always a good one. The races at Sarnia, Mosport, and Shannonville are a little closer to Detroit. 408 Racing, who is looking after the Ontario side of the series is working on transportation for riders to the Quebec races. Check out http://www.408racing.com for more info on the 2007 CMRC National Supermoto series.

#5 ·
I'm thinking I'll try the Sarnia race, even though the technical aspects of the track will be over my head. And since the riders are not separated into a, b and c divisions, the competition also will be over my head. Gotta go with the closest track to my home since ambulance rides are expensive! Also, I'm thinking of the Waterford Hills, Mich., race in July. Must go faster!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.