SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its not done yet but good enough to call it a supermoto and have fun in the neighborhood :thumbup:

1999 KTM 200 EXC 2 stroke with street plates!!!
sorry for the crappy pic ill have more when the gf gets here with the good camera. :rock:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Nice! Congrats! Are those polished or chrome? Either way nice change from all the black rims running around.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
What kind of suspension do the 200's have? I'd love to have a bike like that because I've seen a few like your's (not as nice as yours though) with tags; and a 200cc bike would be an awesome hooligan bike. But I've never ridden one, and I'm wondering if it has true MX suspension or if it's more like the big 4's mid sized bikes that have ok suspension but definitely not able to do much jumping. That thing would be wicked on the streets hitting stairs, jumps, sidewalks, etc... the whole time collecting tickets like it was a hobby. Anyways nice bike!

·
Registered
547 Posts
We rode KTM 200 SXS bikes in Germany 2005

Those bikes was like a 125 on steroids. No problem powersliding them around corners. Real skinny bike that you feel so much in control riding.

Me lieks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this past monday was the cherry poppin ride......this is the result lol............

more pis

http://www.putfile.com/album/179005

from the time i started to the time i crashed it was the most fun ride of my life!!!!!! I cant wait to heal up and hop back on!!

if your wondering i was doing about 35mph around a right corner, backed it in, not on purpose! bike came way out from under me than hooked up and i highsided!. lol bike has a scrape on the left bar gaurd. bike faired wayyy better than me lol!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts