SuperMoto Junkie banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
This looks awesome I love the tail section. I have basically the same bike and I'm wondering what you used to cut the plastics? I want to do the same to mine

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Nicks.e, awesome. Just got my blue plastics last Monday. Best rendition of black rims I've seen in a bit. My thread will be coming soon. White and "blu" plastics. SM and dirt wheels. Still waiting on the whites.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
You used to be able to get a bit more modern tail for LC4. I think it bolted up. Not sure if they're still available, I got it in 2008 or 2009.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Finally got the seat and this is how it looks today. There is a gap between the seat and tail-tidy but that will be fixed, atm the tail is pushed down too far but i will raise it with some spacers later.

it sure doesnt look like your standard 640 sm anymore :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Looks really good man....whats it feel like to ride??
I havent rode it.. it didnt start, need to charge the battery.. hehe.
but it feels the same sitting on, the new layer on the seat is soft. so its most for the looks ;D

hows it going with yours??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dont it kick start also?.....
Looks great tbh mate im a fan of your workmanship ?
My supermoto is comin on great but real slow cuz i run my own business and it takes up a lot of my time as well as my kids ....but hopefully be 90% complete by summer ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
80% done... sent wheels off for powder coat.....getting the whole wheel done in one then spoke wraps in a different colour to break it up a bit with some nice wheel graphics..... i like these..........

41 - 60 of 65 Posts