SuperMoto Junkie banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh man u got me worried about the engine ?
u laugh like its shit lol....
i figured if i did it black it would not b so in ya face...know wot i mean ?
The seat? Ah the ditch in the center ye i hate that too
i thought maybe a smaller tank and the seat to match..maybe the exc stuff?? I dunno

·
Registered
190 Posts
Oh man u got me worried about the engine
u laugh like its shit lol....
i figured if i did it black it would not b so in ya face...know wot i mean
The seat? Ah the ditch in the center ye i hate that too
i thought maybe a smaller tank and the seat to match..maybe the exc stuff?? I dunno
I think it looks good
I have my powder coated too black and white
It looks clean when is colored

·
Registered
544 Posts
So finally its back from the dealer. New decals installed, loosk even better irl...

And a bonus picture of my livingroom decoration..
Do you have a part number for those decals? I would like to retrofit them to my duke 2! My color scheme is white/orange so these would look pimpin'!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks man.. ye i think so too.... theres gonna be nice finishes in the plastics, bars ,wheels etc.... ive totally stripped my wheels for powder coat white rim black spokes and orange hub on front wheel....back wheel will be orange rim black spokes and white hub

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Do you have a part number for those decals? I would like to retrofit them to my duke 2! My color scheme is white/orange so these would look pimpin'!
They are sold at www.hyena.it , you can change the colors and whatnot yourself , just select your bike and the decals.

Btw guys here is my paint-skills in action.. higher seat and a slimmer headlightmask is making a huge difference imo:

·
Registered
25 Posts
How tall are u mate? Im 5'9" not sure id reach the floor if i raised the seat like that lmao.
I figured if i used the fuel tank off another ktm.... seat fenders etc it would solve the cupped seat problem .. but im not too sure about how identical the frames are throughout the different models ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
How tall are u mate? Im 5'9" not sure id reach the floor if i raised the seat like that lmao.
I figured if i used the fuel tank off another ktm.... seat fenders etc it would solve the cupped seat problem .. but im not too sure about how identical the frames are throughout the different models ?
Im 5'10" , hehe. But what do you mean reach the floor. like standing with both feets on the ground? I mean usually i just have 1 leg down (right one) and then it doesnt really matter if the bike is a little higher.. i think the rfs ( racing four strokes ) are higher by default also so its not strange in that way. Ive already removed the seatcover and im working with some foam to get it a little higher ;) pics will come when im done. i cant stand that "ditch" in the middle!!

Btw, sure you could change the tank and so on to a RFS, but that will make it expensive and maybe alot of work to make it fit. Im doing what i can with the things ive got :)
Otherwise i couldv just bought a RFS to begin with..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ok cool, when i say reach the floor i meant like lookin for a curb or step to pull upto lol. ...like when u was a kid and u stole your dads racer ?....cant wait to see your progress, im all for savin that wonga ..
Yesterday i got most of my pipework and wiring in just need oil and oil filter then maybe i can get this engine ticking over. ... i think ive only got ebay i can get these from dont know where else to look so looks like i'll be waiting a couple of days before i get to turn it over ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any1 or 2 know where this pipe goes to ? Its the thin pipe at top of water pump.....Sorry to be a pain in the ass but im freestylin this shit back together here

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ive worried for a while how im gonna get this thing lookin good and now im on it ......minor set back my waterpump had to be stripped so did whole top end

21 - 40 of 65 Posts