SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAMRA's host points race #3 at Sandy Hook Speeday Saturday July 14th. Should be a great event with some close racing. Makes for a perfect weekend

Also, come out and see if John can defy gravity and stay rubber side down this week. :infrandom:D

Just kidding John :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
CAMRA's host points race #3 at Sandy Hook Speeday Saturday July 14th. Should be a great event with some close racing. Makes for a perfect weekend

Also, come out and see if John can defy gravity and stay rubber side down this week. :infrandom:D

Just kidding John :D
Ha!! if people could keep their bodies and bikes off the track I could finish a race!!!:infrandom:boxing:

Who's all coming? Post up-hope to see a nice turnout!

LOL
JOHN
*see everyone there!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
At the next event, we need to take up a collection for a fellow rider. It seems like if someone's average is crashing at 2 out of 3 events, then maybe we need to step in and do something for them. Just a thought....
:Funny:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm out for this one. We have a double national SCCA race at Watkins Glen this weekend and I have 3 customer cars running, so unfortunately I have to go where the $$$ is.

Dan

·
Registered
641 Posts
what time do you start sign up ? what class do you have for a 150, is there a class for stock xr50
thanks jeff

·
Registered
37 Posts
what time do you start sign up ? what class do you have for a 150, is there a class for stock xr50
thanks jeff
F3- 100cc air cooled 4-stroke, 50cc 2-stroke (junior shifter)

F2- 136cc air cooled 4-stroke, 65cc 2-stroke

F1- 150cc air cooled 4-stroke, 80cc 2-stroke

SUPERMINI- 105cc 2-stroke, 150 water cooled 4-stroke, 178cc air cooled 4-stroke

Hope this helps! Practice starts promptly at 10am, the earlier people show up, sign up & gear up the faster we can all start practice.

·
Registered
641 Posts
F3- 100cc air cooled 4-stroke, 50cc 2-stroke (junior shifter)

F2- 136cc air cooled 4-stroke, 65cc 2-stroke

F1- 150cc air cooled 4-stroke, 80cc 2-stroke

SUPERMINI- 105cc 2-stroke, 150 water cooled 4-stroke, 178cc air cooled 4-stroke

Hope this helps! Practice starts promptly at 10am, the earlier people show up, sign up & gear up the faster we can all start practice.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i'm kind of mad i missed it
but i was on my way home from the beach when you all started so at least i have a good excuse

how was it?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was hot again and numbers were low for midbikes and motards, but the pocketbikes had a good showing with 10 riders. The racing was good...especially between the kids. Welcome to the new riders :clap: in both pocketbikes and motards. We hope to see you back for the next race. Pictures are up on www.racecamra.com. There were 400 pictures so it will take longer than normal to load.

Remember August is a track day at Sandy Hook. Our next points race is September 20th.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,

I have some broad questions about kids ridding with CAPRA at Sandy hook

how are the kids grouped? age? bike displacement

Do pocket bikes run with mini motos

Are there any other track day like things that kids can attend / sample besides a race weekend practice sessions

TIA for taking the time to reply

Greg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Greg,

I know the next practice run/track day for Sandy Hook is coming up on Aug 16th, but your questions may be best addressed by contacting some of the race directors directly. Pocketbike questions can be answered by user O2bracin, midbike questions to Nastydugout, and motard questions to Terminator. More info on CAPRA/CAMRA can be found at www.racecamra.com, and there are also the race specific forums. Pocketbikes at http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=38, and midbikes at www.midbikenation.com. There is also a lot of racing nearby in NJ at Englishtown; the host group for these events is www.tsmmr.com

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts